Thursday, December 1, 2011

Miniature Korean Food Class - Fruits

These are my finished miniature fruits.  We made apples, bananas, tomatoes, lemons, tangerines, strawberries and kiwis.

 I even got to do a little millefiori.  It had been a long time since I had done any and that's how we made the kiwi slices.
 Here we are from left to right, the miniature shop owner's sister who runs the coffee shop next door and feeds us lunch, my teacher, me, Nan-Young - fellow student (same name as my chilbo teacher) and the miniature shop owner.
I had been asking for awhile if there could be a class on Korean street food and I never got an answer.  So I thought that this could possibly be my last class ever.

The owner let me know that she is teaching on class on Korean street food and making the street cart you see in the photo above.  We will just be making the street cart and the food.  I was over the moon and told her that it was the best Christmas present ever.  It will be a two day class, December 11th and 18th.  If they do have any classes in January, I will take those also.  I love it even though I come home exhausted.  Happy, but exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...