Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bojagi (Korean Quilting) Class

I finished my bojagi thimble homework so I was excited for class to see how the thimble comes together.
There are a lot of steps and all the steps are pretty easy.  But that being said, it takes quite a bit of time to complete.  This is what my thimble looked like by the end of class.
 I just have to do this fancy stitch which stitches the two sides of the thimble together.
Now I just have three more to complete as my homework.

I also have a short video to share.  Last week I took a taxi home from Home Plus.  The taxis are lined up in front and you go to the first taxi and get it.  As I entered, the driver was talking on his cellphone very loudly.  I sat there for a minute while he continued.  Only when I went to open the door to get out did he turn his head and ask where I wanted to go.  I told him and he nodded and off we went.  I videoed a little bit of the ride.  He was talking soooo loudly.  I've never had this happen to me before:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...